YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE T-51 POWER ARMOR: RIGHT HERE
Are you prepared in the event of a nuclear war? Not if you don’t have some Power Armor handy. Your T-51 got you through some sticky situations in the Fallout universe, right? Celebrate this victory of modern engineering with Modern Icons #5 – Fallout T-51 Power Armor.
Standing at 9″ tall, this majestic statue will protect your desk from Super Mutants and Death Claws – provided they’re scaled appropriately. This limited-edition was created using the exact digital files used in the game, so every detail will be familiar. Be prepared for post-apocalyptic survival with your very own personal T-51 Power Armor close at hand. You might wanna get a shrink ray with it, too….
- Modern Icons #5 – Fallout T-51 Power Armor Statue
- Officially-licensed Fallout merchandise
- A ThinkGeek / GameStop exclusive
- From our friends at Chronicle Collectibles
- Part of the Modern Icons Statue Collection
- T-51 Power Armor – a victory of modern engineering
- Designed using Bethesda’s 3D game assets
- Painted with battle-worn and weathered detail
- Materials: Injection plastics
- Dimensions: 9″ tall on a 4″ diameter base
- Weight: ~1 lb.
- Subject to change pending licensor approval.
- Ages 14+